Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

~Sweet~


Went to McD with friends last time to have supper. As i have never tried Sundae before (seriously..:P), I decided to give it a try. The white vanilla ice-cream at the bottom is my favourite. It is so creamy and smoothy. However the chocolate topping was too sweet for me. Despite of being one of the trademark of McD, it is certainly not my cup of tea.

I must admit that my life is dull, and i have realised that i am not really happy all these years. Maybe i an too obssessed with certain thing? Maybe that is the meaning of growing up..We need to learn how to give and take. In the end of the day, you are the one who need to confront with your own problem.

Not surprisingly i still love the plain cone vanilla ice-cream without any topping. Maybe I still not ready for the sweet thing to spice up my life...or am i hoping to get one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment